- 2017 Taipei Lantern Festival Highlight – Xibenyuan Temple Revivified
- 2016 WDC International Design Open Call《Re-Create Taipei》 Build Our Own Parks, Design Brings Citizen Ambition
- Call for Submissions ：World Design Capital Taipei 2016 International Design Open Call
- British Council and Taipei Fine Arts Museum present ‘New British Inventors: Inside Heatherwick Studio’
- HOW CAN DESIGN WEEKS ACHIEVE MORE? International Design Week Forum to build mutual support network and promote a flourishing international design industry！
RADO BECOMES 2015-2016 WORLD DESIGN PARTNER®
Icsid works with a number of private sector companies who recognise the importance of design for good business and the power of responsible behaviour for brand enhancement. Through the WDPP, Icsid provides these companies with opportunities to position themselves as leaders in design and innovation, showcase their brand in markets around the world, align with other well-established design effective brands and contribute to community building initiatives. In addition to World Design Capital®, World Design Partners® have the opportunity to support Icsid’s complete roster of recognised projects including World Design Impact Prize, IcsidInterdesign™ and World Industrial Design Day.
Rado will work in conjunction with WDC Taipei 2016, activating local programmes that help promote the role of design in effecting positive change.
Icsid President, Prof. Mugendi M’Rithaa, welcomed the Rado partnership. He said, “Rado is a brand well-known in design circles for its support of young talent. As a 2013-2014 World Design Partner, Rado brought its Rado Star Prize competition to South Africa to recognise young, local designers and their social design projects. We are privileged to work with purpose-driven companies who believe in our mission of ‘Design for a better world’ and look forward to our continued collaboration with Rado as part of WDC Taipei 2016."
For more details about the World Design Partner® Programme, please contact Allison DaCosta.
t: +41 32 655 6111
Rado is a globally recognised brand, famous for innovative design and its use of revolutionary materials to create some of the world’s most durable watches. Ever since its beginnings in Lengnau (Switzerland), Rado has had a pioneering spirit, with the brand philosophy “if we can imagine it, we can make it” still holding true today.
More info :What is World Design Partner® Programme ?
WDC Taipei 2016