- 2016 WDC International Design Open Call《Re-Create Taipei》 Build Our Own Parks, Design Brings Citizen Ambition
- Call for Submissions ：World Design Capital Taipei 2016 International Design Open Call
- 2017 Taipei Lantern Festival Highlight – Xibenyuan Temple Revivified
- British Council and Taipei Fine Arts Museum present ‘New British Inventors: Inside Heatherwick Studio’
- WDC Taipei 2016 Design Ambassadors
“Raise awareness, kickstart discussions, and foster a community of engaged and active citizens” The Highlight Video of Taipei Issuuuue
Taipei Issuuuue, an exhibition to be hosted in the North Tobacco Factory as part of the International Design House Exhibition from October 13 – October 30 is curated by AGUA Design, which was created to think about city related issues and the needs of the Taipei and its citizens.
The Highlight Video show how exhibition will showcase the results of innovative WDC Taipei 2016 projects, including the International Open Call and Designer in Residence programs, and explore the impact of Taipei City public planning and design policies. The space will also host a program of interactive forums and workshops that aim to inspire visitors to consider the issues which Taipei currently faces and learn how to apply design thinking methods to solve them.
We hope that Taipei Issuuuue will raise awareness, kickstart discussions, and foster a community of engaged and active citizens who understand the impact which design and public participation can have in shaping the urban experience. We can all play a part in shaping the future development of our cities when we understand what design thinking is.
More info: Taipei Issuuuue
WDC Taipei 2016